When I joined Facebook I put in a phony birth date because I was too young to open an account at the time. Currently I want to alter it to reveal my real birthday. Exactly how do I do that?
Change Facebook Birthday
Dagreenwing's answer: It's very very easy to change your birthdate on Facebook Mandy. Below's just how:
1. Visit to your Facebook account and also click on your name into show your Timeline.
2. Click the Around link.
3. Click the Get in touch with and also Basic Details web link in the left-hand column.
4. Float your computer mouse over the "Birth Date" line end click the Edit switch that appears.
5. Change the Month, Day as well as Year to reflect the date of your real birthday.
Note: While you're below you could additionally alter the privacy settings for your birthday to hide it from every person except for your pals.
And if the safety and security of your individual information is really crucial to you (as well as it ought to be), you could decide to conceal your birthday from everyone however yourself.
6. Click Save Modifications.
That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook account must now be correct.
I wish this helps you. All the best!