10 Second Recap
1. Open up Facebook.
2. Tap ☰
3. Touch your name.
4. Faucet Around.
5. Faucet Followed by [number] people.
Who Follows Me On Facebook
Approach 1: iPhone/Android
1. Open the Facebook application. It's the white "F" on a blue history symbol.
If you typically aren't currently logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or contact number) and also password as well as faucet Visit.
2. Faucet ☰. It remains in the bottom best corner of the display (iPhone) or the leading right corner of the display (Android).
3. Tap your name. It's at the top of the screen. Doing so will open your profile web page.
4. Scroll down and also tap About. This option is below your account details.
5. Tap Followed by [number] people. It's at the bottom of the details area that's at the top of this web page. Touching this alternative will certainly allow you watch a checklist of every one of individuals who follow you yet are not your Facebook pals.
If you just have one fan, this choice will certainly say Adhered to by 1 person.
If you do not see this choice, you don't have any followers.
Method 2: Desktop
1. Open up the Facebook internet site. Doing so should open your News Feed.
If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address (or contact number) and also password in the top right edge of the page and click Log In.
2. Click your name tab. It remains in the top right side of the Facebook web page.
There need to be an image of your profile image right here too.
3. Click Friends. It's below and to the right of your account picture at the top of the Timeline web page.
4. Float over Even more. This alternative is to the left of the search bar beneath the Discover Buddies switch.
Don't perplex the above switch with the More button that remains in the exact same row of alternatives as the Timeline and also About choices.
5. Click Fans. It's towards all-time low of the drop-down menu. From here, you can view a listing of individuals who are following your profile.
Individuals noted below are not part of your Pals listing.
If you don't see a Fans tab below, you don't have any kind of fans.