Keep in mind: Deactivating your account is not the very same thing as removing your Facebook account This procedure only suspends your account and also does not eliminate it permanently.
Warning: Deactivating your account will not protect it from cyberpunks.
What Happens When I Deactivate My Facebook Account
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on the Account Food selection button that is located in the upper-right hand edge of the screen.
3. Select Setups from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Protection in the left-hand column.
5. Select Deactivate your account, and then comply with the steps to complete the process.
Note: After you have actually completed this procedure, you will not be searchable nor visible to buddies on Facebook.