View Source Facebook Profile Views
Method 1: Using Stat Trackers
1. Add an HTML box application to your account. By default, Facebook does not have a system that permits you to input static HTML on your profile. In order to utilize HTML coding, you will require to add a Facebook application made to present static HTML or FBML boxes.
Do a Facebook search for "HTML box" or "FBML box." A number of apps should turn up in the search results page.
Swiftly review an application prior to you install it. Look in the "Around" section to validate that it will do what you want it to do, and also do a fast Internet search to validate that the application is legit rather than being a scam. Browse something along the lines of "App Call legitimate" or "Application Call scam.".
Since these applications do not strictly breach Facebook plan, they are not normally outlawed unless shown to be spam.
As soon as the application is installed, you could position the stat counter code inside the HTML or FBML box it presents.
2. Locate a free counter service online. There is no solitary HTML code that will create a common page counter.  As a result, you will certainly need to do a Web search for "complimentary HTML page counter" or "cost-free HTML stats counter.".
Testimonial the regards to the counter service carefully prior to utilizing it. See to it that it does not need any individual info, consisting of login information for your Facebook account, and ensure that it is 100% complimentary.
Know which kind of HTML to try to find. A CGI script is the most effective alternative. These manuscripts show a graphic counter that transforms each time a person sights your web page.
Stay clear of PHP counters, because these usually need you to conserve the manuscript in a text document within your site's directory site. You do not have a directory site of pages as well as data connected with your Facebook account. In other words, these counters will certainly not function on Facebook.
3. Generate your HTML code. Adhere to the on-screen directions to develop the HTML code for your Facebook web page.
Keep in mind that lots of complimentary counter services will require you to develop an account before you could utilize them.
You could should specify the web site URL you plan to use your counter on. In this case, it would be the URL for your Facebook account or timeline.
4. Paste the code into your HTML box app. As soon as the code is created, duplicate and also paste it into the HTML box provided by the HTML or FBML box application you installed.
You might have to verify the code by pushing an "OK" or "Verify" switch before it will certainly be related to your account.
Relying on the app you utilize, this counter will certainly either show up on the app web page or on your timeline.
5. Evaluate the numbers. Since this technique just reveals you the number of sights your profile has had instead compared to who has actually seen it, you will have to check the numbers as well as assume meticulously concerning the factors they could surge or go down.
If a good friend or old love interest simply returned to town after being away for a long period of time, he or she could be accountable for any spikes in web page sights.
If you just made a brand-new good friend or satisfied someone understood, they might be the reason of a raised number of web page sights.
If you just damaged up with someone or had a befalling with a close friend, this could result in a decrease in web page views.
If you suspect that somebody has been complying with or stalking you, as well as you see your counter numbers rise, this might support your uncertainties.
Technique 2: Making use of Analytics
1. Create a Google Analytics account. A Google Analytics account will allow you to track the web traffic that your Facebook web page receives. A fundamental account is free, and also all you should do to authorize up is to connect your existing Google account to Google Analytics.
If you do not have a Google account, produce one. You will have to develop a user name as well as password, as well as you will additionally have to validate your age and accept the terms of solution.
Note that you can just make use of Google Analytics to track Facebook pages connected with services you possess. It can not be used to track website traffic that check outs your individual profile.
2. Add your page as home to your Google Analytics account.  From your Admin tab, click on Create new home.
If you do not already have an account connected with your Facebook page, produce one by clicking on Produce brand-new property initially.
As soon as this account is established, click it to open its page.
Click on + Brand-new Internet Building.
Indicate that you want to track a web site when asked and submit the details regarding the sector category and also time zone.
Click Obtain Tracking ID to end up.
Activate the monitoring alternatives you want as well as strike Save.
Highlight the code and duplicate it by hitting Ctrl + c on your keyboard, or by right-clicking with your mouse and also selecting Copy.
Select as well as copy this new code.
5. Include an HTML box application to your web page. Do a search on Facebook for "HTML box". Several apps ought to show up in the search results page.
Rapidly evaluate an app before you mount it.
As soon as the app is mounted, you ought to see a box on your page or a box on the application web page where you could paste fixed HTML.
6. Go down the brand-new code into your HTML box application. Right-click in the box as well as choose "Paste" to place the HTML in.
Alternatively, left-click in the box as well as hit Ctrl + v on your key-board to paste the code in.
Hit the "OK" or "Validate" switch to verify the code.
7. Ask yourself what it all methods. Examine your numbers to identify why they alter and also that could be responsible.
If you just recently connected with another company or got to a new client base, look for rises.
Watch for boosts if you began a new promotion.
Expect declines if you shed a major client or had a current scandal.
Approach 3: Finding Clues on Facebook
1. Sight the close friends in your chat bar or the buddies noted on your timeline. Facebook particularly specifies that the buddies on top of your conversation sidebar "are individuals you have actually connected with often or lately on Facebook."  The exact same puts on those buddies detailed in the pals area of your main timeline screen.
Note that individuals who only see your profile without commenting, preference, or otherwise supplying physical evidence of their presence will certainly not usually show up on either list.
The interaction Facebook uses goes both methods. In other words, the individuals on your conversation sidebar or timeline are individuals you speak to often and those who chat back often, as well. The checklist is not strictly made up based on individuals that frequently watch your account.
This may help you determine that visits your profile most frequently depending upon how energetic you are on Facebook. If you seldom initiate interaction on Facebook or communicate equally with a multitude of individuals, the individuals that interact with your profile will lug better weight in identifying that shows up on your conversation sidebar or timeline.
When using the pals checklist on your timeline, you may have to freshen the web page a number of times to obtain a precise analysis. The buddies you communicate with often will appear time as well as time once again, however a couple of random good friends will certainly always be included, as well. These random good friends will certainly change as you freshen the web page, however the constant ones will seldom transform.
2. Invite your pals to an event.  When you invite your friends to an occasion, you can judge who sees your account most typically by looking at the feedback classifications.
Reactions are sectioned off right into three sections: accepted invitations, turned down invitations, and also invites still awaiting a reply.
Supposedly, the top 5 individuals provided in each group are the buddies in each category that see your account usually.
3. Kind each letter into the search bar individually. In your Facebook search bar, begin inputting out a search demand simply by inputting the first letter of a feasible demand. Do this one letter each time, removing the initial letter before beginning with a brand-new one.
If you recently went to a buddy whose name begins keeping that letter or frequently check out a close friend whose name starts with that letter, that good friend will certainly be the very first in the list to appear.
On the other hand, if you type a letter that does not come from such a pal or if an individual whose profile you hardly ever visit turns up at the top of the outcomes, there is a good chance that the pal who shows up is either the last individual to visit your page whose name began with that letter or the individual that sees your web page one of the most.
4. Take an appearance at your close friend tips. Your close friend suggestions can supply tips concerning that may be looking into your profile despite the fact that they are not on your friend's listing.
If you obtain a pal pointer from somebody with no shared or mutual good friends, there is a suitable chance that the person being recommended is a person that visited your profile.
If you receive a good friend recommendation that shares a mutual friend, the suggested friend may or may not have watched your profile.