View Profile Picture Facebook
Approach 1: Using Stat Trackers
1. Include an HTML box application to your account. By default, Facebook does not have a device that allows you to input static HTML on your account. In order to use HTML coding, you will have to include a Facebook application created to display fixed HTML or FBML boxes.
Do a Facebook search for "HTML box" or "FBML box." A number of apps must pop up in the search engine result.
Quickly examine an application before you install it. Search in the "Around" area to validate that it will certainly do exactly what you want it to do, and do a quick Web search to verify that the application is genuine as opposed to being a rip-off. Browse something along the lines of "App Call legit" or "App Call scam.".
Since these applications do not strictly break Facebook policy, they are not normally outlawed unless shown to be spam.
As soon as the app is installed, you can place the stat counter code inside the HTML or FBML box it shows.
2. Locate a totally free counter service online. There is no single HTML code that will certainly produce a generic web page counter.  Therefore, you will certainly should do an Internet search for "totally free HTML web page counter" or "free HTML data counter.".
Evaluation the terms of the counter service very carefully before using it. See to it that it does not need any personal details, consisting of login info for your Facebook account, and also see to it that it is 100% cost-free.
Know which kind of HTML to try to find. A CGI manuscript is the very best choice. These manuscripts show a graphic counter that alters each time somebody views your page.
Prevent PHP counters, because these commonly need you to conserve the manuscript in a message document within your internet site's directory. You do not have a directory of web pages as well as data connected with your Facebook account. In short, these counters will not deal with Facebook.
3. Generate your HTML code. Adhere to the on-screen directions to create the HTML code for your Facebook web page.
Note that many complimentary counter services will certainly require you to create an account before you could utilize them.
You may have to define the web site LINK you intend to use your counter on. In this situation, it would certainly be the URL for your Facebook profile or timeline.
4. Paste the code right into your HTML box app. When the code is generated, duplicate and also paste it right into the HTML box provided by the HTML or FBML box app you mounted.
You may should validate the code by pressing an "OK" or "Validate" switch prior to it will be put on your account.
Depending on the application you utilize, this counter will certainly either turn up on the application page or on your timeline.
5. Analyze the numbers. Given that this technique only shows you the amount of sights your account has actually had as opposed to who has visited it, you will have to keep an eye on the numbers and also believe meticulously concerning the factors they may spike or drop.
If a buddy or old love passion just returned to town after being away for a long period of time, she or he could be in charge of any spikes in web page sights.
If you simply made a new buddy or fulfilled a person understood, they might be the reason of an enhanced variety of page sights.
If you simply damaged up with somebody or had a befalling with a buddy, this could lead to a reduction in page views.
If you believe that someone has actually been following or stalking you, and also you see your counter numbers increase, this may back up your uncertainties.
Approach 2: Making use of Analytics
1. Create a Google Analytics account. A Google Analytics account will permit you to track the traffic that your Facebook page receives. A standard account is free, as well as all you have to do to join is to link your present Google account to Google Analytics.
If you do not have a Google account, create one. You will certainly have to produce a customer name and also password, and you will certainly likewise have to verify your age and agree to the terms of solution.
Note that you can only use Google Analytics to track Facebook pages related to organisations you possess. It could not be used to track web traffic that gos to your individual profile.
2. Include your web page as building to your Google Analytics account.  From your Admin tab, click Create new home.
If you do not already have actually an account related to your Facebook web page, develop one by clicking Develop new residential or commercial property first.
As soon as this account is established, click it to open its web page.
Click on + New Internet Residential property.
Suggest that you desire to track a website when asked and complete the info concerning the sector classification as well as time zone.
Click Obtain Tracking ID to complete up.
Activate the tracking alternatives you want as well as strike Save.
Highlight the code and also duplicate it by striking Ctrl + c on your keyboard, or by right-clicking with your mouse as well as choosing Duplicate.
Select and also copy this brand-new code.
5. Include an HTML box application to your page. Do a search on Facebook for "HTML box". Numerous applications ought to show up in the search results.
Rapidly assess an app before you mount it.
Once the application is mounted, you need to see a box on your page or a box on the app web page where you could paste fixed HTML.
6. Drop the new code right into your HTML box app. Right-click in package and choose "Paste" to place the HTML in.
Additionally, left-click in package and also hit Ctrl + v on your keyboard to paste the code in.
Hit the "ALRIGHT" or "Verify" switch to verify the code.
7. Ask yourself just what it all ways. Assess your numbers to identify why they transform as well as who may be responsible.
If you recently connected with another company or got to a new customer base, expect increases.
Expect increases if you began a brand-new promo.
Expect reductions if you lost a significant client or had a recent detraction.
Method 3: Finding Clues on Facebook
1. Sight the good friends in your conversation bar or the friends noted on your timeline. Facebook especially mentions that the good friends at the top of your conversation sidebar "are people you have actually connected with often or lately on Facebook."  The very same relates to those pals listed in the friends area of your major timeline screen.
Note that individuals that just see your account without commenting, liking, or otherwise supplying physical proof of their presence will certainly not usually appear on either listing.
The interaction Facebook makes use of goes both ways. To puts it simply, the people on your chat sidebar or timeline are individuals you talk to frequently as well as those that speak back frequently, also. The list is not strictly made up based upon people who frequently watch your profile.
This might aid you identify who sees your account most regularly depending on how active you get on Facebook. If you seldom start interaction on Facebook or interact equally with a multitude of people, individuals who connect with your profile will certainly lug greater weight in identifying that appears on your chat sidebar or timeline.
When making use of the good friends checklist on your timeline, you may have to refresh the page a number of times to obtain an accurate reading. The good friends you communicate with often will show up over and over again, but a couple of arbitrary good friends will always be tossed in, as well. These arbitrary close friends will alter as you rejuvenate the page, however the constant ones will rarely alter.
2. Welcome your pals to an occasion.  When you welcome your close friends to an event, you can evaluate who visits your account usually by checking out the feedback classifications.
Responses are sectioned off right into 3 areas: approved invites, rejected invitations, and also invites still waiting for a reply.
Allegedly, the top five people noted in each classification are the close friends in each category that see your account usually.
3. Type each letter into the search bar individually. In your Facebook search bar, begin keying out a search request just by keying the first letter of a feasible request. Do this one letter at once, deleting the preliminary letter before beginning with a new one.
If you just recently saw a friend whose name begins with that letter or frequently see a close friend whose name starts with that said letter, that pal will be the first in the listing to show up.
On the other hand, if you type a letter that does not come from such a pal or if an individual whose account you hardly ever visit turns up at the top of the results, there is a respectable opportunity that the good friend that shows up is either the last individual to see your page whose name started with that letter or the individual who visits your web page one of the most.
4. Take a look at your good friend pointers. Your buddy pointers could supply tips concerning who may be having a look at your profile despite the fact that they are out your pal's checklist.
If you obtain a friend tip from somebody without shared or common good friends, there is a decent possibility that the individual being recommended is someone that saw your profile.
If you get a friend suggestion that shares a mutual good friend, the recommended friend could or might not have seen your account.