View Facebook Profile Without Login
Technique 1: Utilizing Stat Trackers
1. Include an HTML box application to your profile. By default, Facebook does not have a device that allows you to input static HTML on your profile. In order to make use of HTML coding, you will certainly should add a Facebook application developed to present fixed HTML or FBML boxes.
Do a Facebook look for "HTML box" or "FBML box." Several apps must stand out up in the search results.
Promptly examine an application prior to you mount it. Search in the "About" section to confirm that it will do just what you desire it to do, and also do a quick Net search to validate that the application is genuine as opposed to being a fraud. Look something along the lines of "Application Call genuine" or "App Call fraud.".
Since these applications do not purely violate Facebook plan, they are not typically prohibited unless verified to be spam.
Once the app is set up, you can place the stat counter code inside the HTML or FBML box it shows.
2. Locate a free counter solution online. There is no solitary HTML code that will produce a generic page counter.  Consequently, you will have to do a Net look for "totally free HTML web page counter" or "complimentary HTML stats counter.".
Evaluation the regards to the counter service carefully prior to utilizing it. See to it that it does not need any type of personal info, including login information for your Facebook account, and also make certain that it is 100% free.
Know which sort of HTML to try to find. A CGI manuscript is the very best option. These scripts display a visuals counter that alters each time somebody views your web page.
Avoid PHP counters, considering that these normally need you to save the script in a text file within your website's directory site. You do not have a directory of web pages as well as files connected with your Facebook account. In short, these counters will not deal with Facebook.
3. Produce your HTML code. Comply with the on-screen directions to develop the HTML code for your Facebook web page.
Keep in mind that many complimentary counter services will certainly need you to produce an account prior to you could use them.
You may have to define the web site LINK you prepare to utilize your counter on. In this situation, it would certainly be the LINK for your Facebook profile or timeline.
4. Paste the code right into your HTML box app. As soon as the code is generated, duplicate and also paste it into the HTML box provided by the HTML or FBML box application you set up.
You could should validate the code by pressing an "OK" or "Confirm" switch before it will certainly be related to your account.
Depending on the app you make use of, this counter will either appear on the application page or on your timeline.
5. Evaluate the numbers. Considering that this method just shows you the number of views your account has had as opposed to who has actually visited it, you will have to keep an eye on the numbers as well as believe very carefully concerning the reasons they might spike or go down.
If a good friend or old love passion simply went back to community after being away for a very long time, they may be responsible for any spikes in page sights.
If you simply made a new pal or met a person knew, he or she could be the root cause of a boosted number of web page views.
If you just broke up with a person or had a falling out with a good friend, this might cause a decrease in page sights.
If you presume that someone has been following or stalking you, and also you see your counter numbers increase, this might support your uncertainties.
Approach 2: Using Analytics
1. Produce a Google Analytics account. A Google Analytics account will allow you to track the website traffic that your Facebook web page receives. A basic account is complimentary, as well as all you should do to subscribe is to connect your current Google account to Google Analytics.
If you do not have a Google account, create one. You will should produce a user name and password, and also you will certainly additionally require to verify your age and consent to the terms of solution.
Keep in mind that you could only make use of Google Analytics to track Facebook web pages related to organisations you possess. It can not be made use of to track web traffic that check outs your individual profile.
2. Include your web page as property to your Google Analytics account.  From your Admin tab, click on Produce new residential property.
If you do not already have an account connected with your Facebook page, create one by clicking Create new building first.
When this account is established, click on it to open its web page.
Click + New Web Building.
Suggest that you wish to track an internet site when asked as well as submit the details concerning the industry group and also time zone.
Click Obtain Tracking ID to finish up.
Switch on the monitoring alternatives you want and also hit Save.
Highlight the code and duplicate it by striking Ctrl + c on your key-board, or by right-clicking with your mouse and also picking Replicate.
Select as well as copy this brand-new code.
5. Include an HTML box application to your web page. Do a search on Facebook for "HTML box". Numerous applications should show up in the search results.
Swiftly assess an application before you mount it.
When the application is installed, you must observe a box on your page or a box on the app web page where you can paste fixed HTML.
6. Go down the brand-new code right into your HTML box app. Right-click in the box and also choose "Paste" to put the HTML in.
Alternatively, left-click in the box and hit Ctrl + v on your keyboard to paste the code in.
Strike the "OK" or "Verify" button to validate the code.
7. Ask on your own just what everything methods. Assess your numbers to determine why they transform as well as who may be accountable.
If you recently networked with an additional business or got to a new customer base, expect rises.
Expect boosts if you started a brand-new promo.
Expect reductions if you shed a major client or had a current scandal.
Approach 3: Searching for Clues on Facebook
1. View the friends in your chat bar or the close friends listed on your timeline. Facebook especially specifies that the close friends at the top of your chat sidebar "are people you've communicated with regularly or recently on Facebook."  The exact same relates to those buddies noted in the friends section of your main timeline screen.
Keep in mind that people that only see your profile without commenting, liking, or otherwise offering physical proof of their visibility will certainly not generally show up on either list.
The communication Facebook makes use of goes both means. To puts it simply, the individuals on your conversation sidebar or timeline are individuals you talk to regularly and those who debate often, too. The checklist is not strictly made up based on individuals who frequently view your account.
This could help you find out that sees your profile most regularly depending on just how active you get on Facebook. If you hardly ever start communication on Facebook or connect similarly with a multitude of people, individuals that communicate with your account will certainly bring greater weight in determining who appears on your conversation sidebar or timeline.
When using the good friends checklist on your timeline, you may require to rejuvenate the web page a number of times to get an exact analysis. The buddies you communicate with regularly will appear time as well as time again, yet a couple of random good friends will certainly constantly be thrown in, also. These random pals will certainly transform as you freshen the web page, however the constant ones will hardly ever alter.
2. Welcome your friends to an event.  When you invite your good friends to an occasion, you could judge that sees your account usually by taking a look at the action groups.
Reactions are sectioned off right into three sections: accepted invitations, rejected invitations, and also invitations still waiting for a reply.
Apparently, the top 5 individuals detailed in each category are the buddies in each classification that see your account usually.
3. Type each letter right into the search bar one at a time. In your Facebook search bar, start typing out a search demand merely by inputting the first letter of a feasible request. Do this one letter at once, erasing the initial letter before beginning with a brand-new one.
If you just recently visited a pal whose name starts keeping that letter or frequently go to a good friend whose name starts keeping that letter, that buddy will certainly be the very first in the list to appear.
On the other hand, if you type a letter that does not belong to such a friend or if an individual whose profile you rarely see turns up on top of the results, there is a respectable chance that the pal who turns up is either the last person to see your web page whose name started with that said letter or the person who sees your page the many.
4. Have a look at your close friend suggestions. Your buddy recommendations could provide hints about that could be having a look at your profile although they are not on your buddy's listing.
If you receive a friend idea from someone with no common or common good friends, there is a suitable chance that the person being suggested is a person that saw your profile.
If you get a pal suggestion that shares a common pal, the suggested friend could or might not have seen your account.