1. Visit the Facebook profile of the user.
2. Click the Friends menu > Unfriend.
This method practical when you have to unfriend a lot of customers, From your profile page.
1. Click the "Buddies" tabs to see all your close friends.
2. Click the Pals menu > Unfriend.
How Do I Unfriend Somebody on Facebook Making use of an iPod Touch?
The Facebook app for the iPod touch permits you to search for brand-new buddies, watch your buddies' accounts as well as unfriend individuals from your account. Much of these alternatives are accessed making use of iOS-specific buttons. As an example, the Apple-designed "Send out To" switch provides you choices for including buddies to your "Faves" listing, sending out messages as well as unfriending people. Just like Facebook's site, unfriending individuals on your iPod touch is last and could not be reversed without requesting that individual as your close friend once again.
1. Touch the Facebook application symbol on your iPod touch's home screen to introduce the application.
2. Tap "Friends" on the Facebook app home screen.
3. Scroll down and also tap the name of the person you intend to unfriend.
4. Touch the "Send out To" switch in the leading right, faucet "Unfriend" and tap "Unfriend" in the pop-up home window to get rid of the person from your checklist of Facebook good friends.