Share Video On Facebook
Technique 1: Sharing a Good friend's Video clip Blog post
1. Browse to Facebook as well as visit. Find your pal's video clip that you intend to share.
2. Click heaven "Share" switch beneath the video clip.
3. Click "Share Link" in order to publish the video clip for your friends to see. Find out more about modifying the video info and also personal privacy settings in the "Editing and enhancing a Video clip's Privacy and Details Details" section at the end of this post.
Technique 2: Uploading your Personal Video Clip from your Computer system
1. Browse to Facebook as well as visit. Click the "Add Photos/Video" switch. This link is at the top of the page, promptly following the "Update Condition" and preceding the "Create Image Cd" text.
2. Browse with your computer and also select a video clip to upload.
- Facebook will only allow you to post video clips in these styles: 3g2, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, avi, dat, divx, dv, f4v, flv, m2ts, m4v, mkv, mod, mov, mp4, mpe, mpeg, mpeg4, mpg, mts, nsv, ogm, ogv, qt, tod, ts, vob, as well as wmv. You could discover the documents format by best clicking on the file and choosing "Feature" in Windows or "Obtain Info" in Mac OS X. You will certainly find the data format provided next to "Submit Layout" in Windows and also "Kind" in Mac OS X.
- Facebook likewise restricts the size and length of the video. You may just upload video clip which depend on 1gb or 20 minutes, whichever precedes.
3. Click the file you wish to submit then click "Open.".
4. Click "Blog post" to upload your video clip. The video clip will certainly take a while to publish, yet Facebook will alert you when the video prepares to view.