However, there are geeks that just intend to break any kind of inquiries and also responds to scenarios you had.
You can be a tutorial I created listed below "See who Views My Facebook" to it please try the steps below.
See who Views My Facebook
There is an extension on Chrome web browser referred to as "Account Visitors for Facebook", mount this extension & reactivate chrome; open your Facebook account, you will find a brand-new Tab as "Site visitors", there you could find all the customers that watched your profile.
One more Choice:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline
2. Right click your Internet browser then click "View Web page Resource"
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Macbook).
5. Type: "InitialChatFriendsList" (Bear in mind to not include Quotes (")).
6. Beside it, you will find checklist of numbers, these are the FB profile ID's of people that visit your Facebook Timeline.
7. Most likely to "Facebook.com" and also append ID number with a "". e.g. if the FB ID is "mnop", you need to put it as: http://facebook.com/mnop.
I wish this write-up could assist you and can be a recommendation for you, if you assume this article helpful, please share this post.