Search People By Email On Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account on the internet.
2. Get in the individual's e-mail address in the search bar at the top of the Facebook web page and also click "Get in" to browse.
3. Click the name of the contact on the outcomes page.
4. Click "Add Pal" to send a friend request.
1. Click "Find Friends" in the left pane as well as scroll to the Add Individual Contacts as Buddies heading.
2. Select your email provider from the list readily available. If it isn't really provided, click "Other Email Solution."
3. Go into the e-mail address as well as password for your email account with the contact you intend to locate. Click "Discover Buddies."
4. Situate the contact you intend to discover on Facebook and also click the square beside his name. Click "Add Buddies" in the bottom ideal edge of the home window to send a pal request.
Some email accounts call for an extra action to import your get in touches with right into Facebook. Gmail calls, for example, need to be exported to a CSV file and posted to Facebook. The Locate Friends wizard will certainly supply on-screen directions if you need to take added actions.
Facebook claims that it does not save your e-mail password. It is just made use of to access your account in order to import your contacts right into Facebook.