Restricted Friends On Facebook
" Exactly how is restricting users different from blocking them," you ask?
- Restricted Facebook users can just see your public updates. They can still talk with you, mark you in messages, etc.
- Obstructed customers could not see anything on your timeline. They could not talk to you or label you either.
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. When you have logged in, click the gear symbol on top right of the web page, and choose Privacy Settings from the menu listing.
3. In the Privacy settings web page, ensure that you are currently watching the Obstructing area. This section can be found on the left side of the web page, under Timeline and also Tagging.
4. At the facility of the display, you will discover the Restricted Checklist alternative, under Manage Barring. Click the Edit Listing link at the end of the choice to proceed.
5. When the Edit Restricted home window turns up, click the small switch on top left, and also select Friends. All your friends will be provided in the home window. To limit somebody from viewing your updates, just click on their name. Additionally, you could kind the name of the person in the search field.
6. When you have picked all the customers you intend to block, strike Finish to save the changes.