Restrict Friends On Facebook
" Just how is restricting individuals different from obstructing them," you ask?
- Restricted Facebook users could only see your public updates. They can still chat with you, tag you in messages, etc.
- Blocked customers can not see anything on your timeline. They could not talk with you or label you either.
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Once you have actually visited, click the gear icon on top right of the web page, and also pick Privacy Settings from the menu list.
3. In the Privacy settings page, see to it that you are presently viewing the Obstructing area. This area can be located on the left side of the web page, under Timeline and Tagging.
4. At the center of the screen, you will certainly locate the Restricted List alternative, under Manage Blocking. Click the Edit List link at the end of the choice to proceed.
5. When the Edit Restricted window turns up, click the little button at the top left, as well as pick Pals. All your good friends will be provided in the window. To limit a person from watching your updates, just click on their name. Conversely, you could kind the name of the individual in the search area.
6. When you have picked all the users you want to obstruct, hit End up to conserve the modifications.