Remove Facebook Notifications
1. Log right into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" link, situated on top right corner of the page. Click "Account Setup" from the drop-down listing that appears. The "Account Settings" web page is presented.
3. Click "Notifications" from the menu on the left side of the page. The "Notifications Settings" page is presented.
4. Scroll to the "All Notifications" area of the web page. A checklist of all alerts kinds shows up, each with a check box beside it. Notices you are signed up for will certainly have a sign in package, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the examined box next to each notification type you desire to get rid of. This will eliminate the check mark from the box and also eliminate you from obtaining the picked notification.
If you wish to eliminate a pop-up notification that appears in the lower left corner of your page, merely float over the notification and click the "x" that appears in the edge.
To remove notices sent to your mobile or email, delete them as you normally would a sms message or email message.
To remove red alert notifications that appear in the leading left edge of the screen, click the globe icon and click "See All Alerts." Click the "x" beside the notice you wish to remove.