Note: Deactivating your account is not the very same thing as removing your Facebook account This procedure just suspends your account and also does not remove it completely.
Caution: Deactivating your account will not shield it from cyberpunks.
If I Deactivate My Facebook Account
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the Account Food selection button that lies in the upper-right hand edge of the display.
3. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Protection in the left-hand column.
5. Select Deactivate your account, then follow the steps to finish the process.
Keep in mind: After you have completed this procedure, you will no more be searchable nor visible to friends on Facebook.