Keep in mind: Deactivating your account is not the very same thing as erasing your Facebook account This procedure only suspends your account as well as does not remove it permanently.
Warning: Deactivating your account will certainly not protect it from cyberpunks.
I Deactivated My Facebook Account
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on the Account Food selection switch that is located in the upper-right hand edge of the display.
3. Select Setups from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Safety and security in the left-hand column.
5. Select Deactivate your account, and afterwards follow the actions to finish the process.
Keep in mind: After you have finished this procedure, you will no longer be searchable nor visible to good friends on Facebook.