How To View Facebook Profile
Technique 1: Making use of Stat Trackers
1. Add an HTML box application to your profile. By default, Facebook does not have a device that allows you to input static HTML on your profile. In order to use HTML coding, you will should include a Facebook app made to show fixed HTML or FBML boxes.
Do a Facebook search for "HTML box" or "FBML box." A number of applications should turn up in the search engine result.
Quickly evaluate an application before you mount it. Search in the "About" section to verify that it will do what you desire it to do, and do a quick Web search to validate that the application is reputable rather of being a scam. Browse something along the lines of "Application Call genuine" or "App Call fraud.".
Given that these applications do not strictly violate Facebook policy, they are not usually banned unless confirmed to be spam.
As soon as the app is installed, you could position the stat counter code inside the HTML or FBML box it displays.
2. Locate a totally free counter service online. There is no single HTML code that will generate a common page counter.  Consequently, you will have to do a Net search for "cost-free HTML web page counter" or "cost-free HTML statistics counter.".
Testimonial the terms of the counter service thoroughly prior to using it. Make sure that it does not call for any kind of personal info, including login details for your Facebook account, and make certain that it is 100% free.
Know which type of HTML to look for. A CGI manuscript is the very best alternative. These manuscripts show a graphic counter that alters each time somebody views your page.
Prevent PHP counters, considering that these usually require you to conserve the script in a message record within your web site's directory site. You do not have a directory site of pages and also files connected with your Facebook profile. Basically, these counters will not function on Facebook.
3. Generate your HTML code. Follow the on-screen directions to create the HTML code for your Facebook web page.
Keep in mind that several cost-free counter solutions will certainly require you to produce an account prior to you can use them.
You may should specify the internet site URL you plan to utilize your counter on. In this case, it would certainly be the LINK for your Facebook profile or timeline.
4. Paste the code right into your HTML box app. When the code is generated, duplicate as well as paste it right into the HTML box made offered by the HTML or FBML box app you set up.
You might should verify the code by pushing an "OKAY" or "Validate" switch before it will be applied to your profile.
Relying on the app you utilize, this counter will either turn up on the app page or on your timeline.
5. Assess the numbers. Because this technique only reveals you the number of sights your profile has actually had as opposed to that has actually seen it, you will certainly have to keep an eye on the numbers and also believe thoroughly about the reasons they might surge or go down.
If a friend or old love passion simply returned to town after being away for a very long time, they may be responsible for any type of spikes in web page sights.
If you just made a brand-new pal or met somebody recognized, she or he could be the reason of a boosted number of web page views.
If you simply damaged up with a person or had a befalling with a good friend, this can lead to a reduction in page sights.
If you suspect that someone has been following or tracking you, and you see your counter numbers climb, this might support your suspicions.
Approach 2: Making use of Analytics
1. Produce a Google Analytics account. A Google Analytics account will allow you to track the website traffic that your Facebook page obtains. A basic account is free, and all you have to do to join is to link your current Google account to Google Analytics.
If you do not have a Google account, produce one. You will certainly have to develop an individual name and password, as well as you will likewise require to validate your age and consent to the terms of service.
Note that you can only utilize Google Analytics to track Facebook web pages related to organisations you own. It can not be made use of to track web traffic that check outs your individual profile.
2. Add your web page as residential property to your Google Analytics account.  From your Admin tab, click on Produce brand-new home.
If you do not currently have an account related to your Facebook page, develop one by clicking Develop brand-new residential or commercial property first.
When this account is set up, click it to open its web page.
Click + New Web Residential or commercial property.
Indicate that you intend to track a web site when asked as well as fill in the information about the industry group and time zone.
Click on Obtain Tracking ID to complete up.
Switch on the tracking alternatives you desire as well as strike Save.
Highlight the code as well as copy it by hitting Ctrl + c on your keyboard, or by right-clicking with your computer mouse as well as choosing Duplicate.
Select as well as duplicate this new code.
5. Add an HTML box application to your web page. Do a search on Facebook for "HTML box". A number of applications ought to show up in the search results page.
Quickly assess an application before you install it.
As soon as the application is set up, you should see a box on your page or a box on the application web page where you can paste static HTML.
6. Drop the new code right into your HTML box application. Right-click in the box as well as select "Paste" to put the HTML in.
Conversely, left-click in package and hit Ctrl + v on your keyboard to paste the code in.
Hit the "OK" or "Validate" button to confirm the code.
7. Ask on your own exactly what all of it ways. Assess your numbers to identify why they transform as well as who may be liable.
If you lately networked with another company or reached a new client base, expect increases.
Expect rises if you began a new promotion.
Anticipate reductions if you lost a major client or had a current detraction.
Method 3: Searching for Clues on Facebook
1. Sight the good friends in your conversation bar or the close friends detailed on your timeline. Facebook particularly mentions that the buddies on top of your conversation sidebar "are individuals you have actually engaged with regularly or just recently on Facebook."  The same puts on those pals listed in the friends area of your major timeline screen.
Note that individuals who only see your account without commenting, preference, or otherwise providing physical evidence of their presence will certainly not normally show up on either checklist.
The interaction Facebook makes use of goes both methods. Simply puts, the individuals on your chat sidebar or timeline are individuals you talk with regularly and those who debate regularly, too. The listing is not purely made up based upon individuals that often see your account.
This might aid you identify that visits your account most often depending on just how active you get on Facebook. If you rarely initiate communication on Facebook or communicate similarly with a lot of people, individuals who interact with your profile will certainly lug greater weight in establishing who shows up on your chat sidebar or timeline.
When making use of the close friends listing on your timeline, you may have to refresh the web page numerous times to obtain an accurate reading. The friends you interact with often will show up over and over again, yet a couple of arbitrary friends will certainly always be included, also. These random pals will change as you freshen the page, however the constant ones will hardly ever transform.
2. Welcome your good friends to an occasion.  When you welcome your buddies to an event, you can judge who visits your profile usually by checking out the feedback classifications.
Actions are sectioned off into 3 sections: approved invitations, rejected invitations, as well as invites still waiting on a reply.
Supposedly, the top 5 individuals noted in each classification are the friends in each classification that see your account most commonly.
3. Type each letter into the search bar individually. In your Facebook search bar, begin typing out a search demand merely by keying the first letter of a feasible request. Do this one letter at a time, removing the preliminary letter prior to starting with a new one.
If you just recently saw a good friend whose name begins keeping that letter or often go to a good friend whose name starts keeping that letter, that good friend will certainly be the initial in the list to appear.
On the other hand, if you type a letter that does not come from such a pal or if a person whose account you seldom visit turns up on top of the outcomes, there is a suitable possibility that the buddy who turns up is either the last person to visit your web page whose name started keeping that letter or the individual who visits your page the many.
4. Have a look at your close friend pointers. Your close friend ideas could give tips concerning who may be inspecting out your account even though they are out your friend's listing.
If you get a close friend pointer from someone with no shared or shared good friends, there is a respectable opportunity that the individual being recommended is someone who visited your profile.
If you receive a friend tip that shares a mutual pal, the suggested buddy may or could not have actually watched your account.