How To Share Video On Facebook
Technique 1: Sharing a Friend's Video Blog post
1. Navigate to Facebook as well as visit. Locate your good friend's video that you want to share.
2. Click the blue "Share" switch beneath the video clip.
3. Click "Share Web link" in order to publish the video for your buddies to see. Read more concerning editing the video details and also privacy settings in the "Modifying a Video's Privacy and Info Information" section at the end of this post.
Method 2: Publishing your Personal Video from your Computer
1. Browse to Facebook and log in. Click the "Include Photos/Video" button. This web link is at the top of the page, immediately adhering to the "Update Condition" as well as preceding the "Produce Photo Cd" message.
2. Browse with your computer and also select a video clip to submit.
- Facebook will only enable you to submit video clips in these styles: 3g2, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, avi, dat, divx, dv, f4v, flv, m2ts, m4v, mkv, mod, mov, mp4, mpe, mpeg, mpeg4, mpg, mts, nsv, ogm, ogv, qt, tod, ts, vob, and wmv. You can discover the documents format by ideal clicking on the documents as well as selecting "Feature" in Windows or "Obtain Information" in Mac OS X. You will certainly locate the file style noted next to "Submit Layout" in Windows and "Kind" in Mac OS X.
- Facebook additionally limits the size and also length of the video clip. You might just publish video clip which are up to 1gb or 20 mins, whichever comes first.
3. Click the data you want to submit and then click "Open.".
4. Click "Post" to publish your video clip. The video clip will certainly take a while to upload, however Facebook will certainly alert you when the video clip prepares to watch.