How to Remove Comments From Facebook
Approach 1: Deleting Remarks (Mobile App)
1. Open up the Facebook application. You could delete any kind of qualified remark utilizing your Facebook mobile application. Make sure you're visited with the account that can erase the comment.
If you intend to erase a blog post rather than a comment, see the following section.
2. Open the Task Log. The Activity log tracks all of the comments and also blog posts you've made. You could swiftly locate certain comments making use of the Task Log. To access the Activity Log:.
Android - Touch the Menu (☰) switch in the upper-right corner, then scroll right down to "Task Log.".
iOS - Touch the Food selection (☰) button in the lower-right edge, after that touch "Settings." Select "Activity Log" from the brand-new menu.
3. Discover comments on your articles that you want to erase. The Activity Log will only reveal comments you have actually made. If you should erase a comment someone made on your message, you'll should open up that blog post rather.
You can delete comments that you've made on other people's messages and also comments that others have actually left on your articles. You could not delete remarks that people have left on blog posts that typically aren't your own.
4. Open up the remark's food selection. In the Activity Log, touch the "v" beside the remark you wish to remove. If you're attempting to erase a remark directly from a blog post (not the Task Log), press as well as hold it to open the remark's menu.
5. Faucet "Erase" to delete the comment. You'll be asked to validate that you want to remove the comment from the message. If the "Remove" alternative is not readily available, you are not allowed to erase that remark.
Approach 2: Erasing Comments (Desktop)
1. Log right into the Facebook site. You could delete any of your remarks using the Facebook internet site. Make certain to visit with the account that is allowed to erase the comment.
If you have to erase a blog post as opposed to a remark, see the next area.
2. Locate the remark you wish to erase. You could delete remarks that you have actually left on posts along with comments that others have left on your own posts. You could not delete comments that other individuals have left on other individuals's messages.
3. Utilize the Activity Log to locate comments you have actually made. You could find any remarks you have actually made using the Activity Log.
Click the ▼ button on top of the web page, after that choose "Activity Log." You can after that browse for the comment you want to eliminate.
You can also simply open up the message that contains the comment you want to delete.
4. Click the switch to the right of the remark you wish to remove. Click the "X" next to other people's comments or the Pencil switch beside your own.
5. Select "Delete" from the menu that appears. This only takes place for remarks that you've made.
6. Validate that you intend to remove the remark. Once you verify, the comment will certainly be gotten rid of and no person will certainly be able to see it any longer.