How to Remove A Comment From Facebook
Approach 1: Deleting Comments (Mobile App)
1. Open the Facebook application. You can erase any eligible remark utilizing your Facebook mobile app. Make certain you're logged in with the account that could remove the comment.
If you want to delete a blog post instead of a remark, see the following area.
2. Open the Task Log. The Task log tracks every one of the remarks and also articles you've made. You could rapidly find certain comments utilizing the Activity Log. To access the Activity Log:.
Android - Touch the Menu (☰) button in the upper-right corner, after that scroll right down to "Activity Log.".
iphone - Touch the Menu (☰) button in the lower-right corner, after that tap "Setups." Select "Activity Log" from the new menu.
3. Discover discuss your blog posts that you wish to erase. The Task Log will only show comments you have actually made. If you should remove a remark somebody made on your blog post, you'll need to open that blog post instead.
You could remove comments that you've made on other people's blog posts and remarks that others have left on your blog posts. You can not erase remarks that people have left on messages that typically aren't yours.
4. Open the comment's menu. In the Activity Log, touch the "v" beside the remark you want to delete. If you're attempting to remove a comment straight from a blog post (not the Task Log), press as well as hold it to open up the comment's food selection.
5. Faucet "Erase" to delete the remark. You'll be asked to validate that you wish to erase the comment from the message. If the "Erase" alternative is not readily available, you are not allowed to delete that remark.
Technique 2: Deleting Comments (Desktop)
1. Log into the Facebook website. You can delete any one of your remarks utilizing the Facebook internet site. Ensure to visit with the account that is allowed to erase the remark.
If you should erase a post rather than a remark, see the next area.
2. Locate the remark you want to remove. You could remove comments that you have actually left on blog posts in addition to remarks that others have left on your own messages. You could not erase comments that individuals have left on other people's articles.
3. Make use of the Activity Log to locate comments you've made. You can find any type of remarks you've made using the Activity Log.
Click the ▼ switch at the top of the page, then choose "Task Log." You can after that surf for the comment you want to get rid of.
You could likewise just open up the blog post that contains the remark you wish to remove.
4. Click the button to the right of the comment you want to delete. Click the "X" next to other individuals's comments or the Pencil switch alongside your very own.
5. Select "Remove" from the menu that shows up. This only happens for remarks that you've made.
6. Confirm that you wish to delete the comment. When you validate, the comment will certainly be gotten rid of as well as no one will have the ability to see it anymore.