10 Second Summary
1. Open up Facebook Carrier.
2. Tap House.
3. Touch a discussion.
4. Scroll down through your messages.
How To Read Old Facebook Messages
Method 1: On Mobile
1. Open Facebook Messenger. This application resembles a white bolt of lightning on a blue history.
If you aren't authorized right into Carrier, enter your telephone number, tap Continue, and enter your password.
2. Faucet Home. It's a house-shaped tab in the bottom-left edge of the display.
3. Tap a discussion. Older messages will certainly be additionally down the web page, so you could need to scroll down.
4. Scroll up through your messages. The more up the web page you scroll, the older the messages are.
5. Touch a message you wish to read. This will certainly open it, enabling you to review it.
Method 2: On Desktop computer
1. Go to Facebook's website. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com in your recommended web browser. This will pack your News Feed if you're already logged right into Facebook.
If you typically aren't already logged right into Facebook, enter your email address (or contact number) and password prior to continuing.
2. Click the Messenger symbol. It's a speech bubble with a lightning bolt icon that remains in the upper-right side of the Facebook window. A drop-down window will appear.
3. Click See Done in Carrier. This link is at the bottom of the drop-down home window.
4. Scroll down through your discussions. Conversations will certainly be noted in sequential order, so older ones will be toward the bottom of the page.
5. Click a message you wish to review. Doing so will open it, allowing you to read it.
6. Scroll up with the conversation. The more up the discussion you are, the older the messages are.
7. Click Setups. It remains in the upper-left side of the Messenger window. Doing so prompts a drop-down menu.
8. Click Archived Threads. This option is in the center of the drop-down menu.
9. Evaluation your archived messages. Any kind of messages that you archived will certainly show up here. If you cannot discover an old message in your inbox, it may be on this web page.