To safeguard your buddy checklist from being browsed by other individuals, it is very important that you transform your personal privacy options. Adhere to the steps described listed below to obtain the task done:
How to Hide Your Friend List On Facebook
1. On your favorite internet browser, open Facebook.com.
2. On the Facebook's welcome screen, login with your credentials.
3. On the homepage of your account, click on your Name alongside the home switch.
4. On your accounts timeline profile that opens up, click the Pals switch listed below the cover picture.
5. On the Buddies web page that opens, click on the Manage button that has a tiny pencil sign on it. The button is present at the ideal side.
6. On the drop-down, click Edit Personal privacy.
7. On the Edit Privacy window that opens, pick Just Me from the drop-down listing representing the Who could see my friend list choice.
8. When done, click the Close switch to save the adjustments and also to close the opened box.
Now your close friend list will only be visible to you. Your good friends will be able to see good friends you have in common, i.e. the people that are added in your and their pal listing.