To safeguard your buddy listing from being perused by various other users, it is essential that you alter your privacy options. Comply with the steps defined listed below to get the work done:
How to Hide My Friend List On Facebook
1. On your favored browser, open Facebook.com.
2. On the Facebook's welcome screen, login with your credentials.
3. On the homepage of your account, click on your Call beside the home switch.
4. On your accounts timeline profile that opens up, click on the Friends button listed below the cover image.
5. On the Pals web page that opens up, click on the Manage button that has a small pencil symbol on it. The switch is present at the ideal side.
6. On the drop-down, click Edit Privacy.
7. On the Edit Privacy window that opens up, select Only Me from the drop-down listing standing for the Who can see my friend list choice.
8. As soon as done, click the Close button to conserve the modifications and also to close the opened up box.
Currently your buddy checklist will just show up to you. Your friends will certainly be able to see buddies you have in common, i.e. the people that are added in your and also their pal listing.