To secure your buddy list from being read by other users, it is important that you change your privacy options. Adhere to the actions described below to obtain the work done:
How to Hide Friend List On Facebook
1. On your favored browser, open Facebook.com.
2. On the Facebook's welcome display, login with your credentials.
3. On the homepage of your account, click on your Name beside the house button.
4. On your accounts timeline profile that opens, click on the Friends switch listed below the cover picture.
5. On the Friends web page that opens, click on the Manage switch that has a tiny pencil symbol on it. The switch is present at the best side.
6. On the drop-down, click Edit Privacy.
7. On the Edit Privacy window that opens, choose Just Me from the drop-down list representing the Who could see my friend checklist option.
8. As soon as done, click the Close switch to conserve the adjustments as well as to close the opened up box.
Now your pal listing will only be visible to you. Your close friends will certainly have the ability to see buddies you have in common, i.e. the people that are added in your as well as their friend list.