How to Erase Comments On Facebook
Approach 1: Removing Remarks (Mobile App)
1. Open the Facebook application. You can delete any qualified comment utilizing your Facebook mobile application. Make certain you're logged in with the account that could erase the comment.
If you intend to erase a blog post rather than a remark, see the next section.
2. Open up the Activity Log. The Task log tracks every one of the remarks as well as messages you've made. You could promptly discover specific remarks using the Task Log. To access the Task Log:.
Android - Tap the Menu (☰) button in the upper-right corner, then scroll right down to "Task Log.".
iphone - Tap the Food selection (☰) button in the lower-right corner, after that touch "Setups." Select "Activity Log" from the new menu.
3. Discover discuss your messages that you intend to remove. The Activity Log will only reveal comments you have actually made. If you have to erase a remark a person made on your article, you'll have to open that article instead.
You could erase comments that you have actually made on other individuals's articles as well as comments that others have left on your posts. You could not remove comments that individuals have actually left on messages that typically aren't your own.
4. Open up the comment's menu. In the Activity Log, touch the "v" beside the remark you intend to erase. If you're attempting to remove a remark directly from a message (not the Activity Log), press and hold it to open the comment's menu.
5. Faucet "Erase" to delete the remark. You'll be asked to validate that you want to delete the remark from the article. If the "Erase" choice is not available, you are not permitted to remove that remark.
Method 2: Removing Remarks (Desktop computer)
1. Log right into the Facebook site. You could erase any of your remarks utilizing the Facebook internet site. See to it to log in with the account that is enabled to erase the comment.
If you need to delete an article rather than a comment, see the next area.
2. Locate the remark you want to remove. You could remove remarks that you've left on posts along with comments that others have actually left by yourself messages. You can not remove comments that people have left on other people's messages.
3. Make use of the Task Log to find comments you have actually made. You could find any comments you've made by using the Activity Log.
Click the ▼ switch on top of the page, after that select "Activity Log." You can then search for the remark you wish to remove.
You could also simply open the message that contains the remark you want to delete.
4. Click the switch to the right of the remark you want to remove. Click the "X" alongside other individuals's comments or the Pencil button beside your own.
5. Select "Remove" from the menu that appears. This only takes place for comments that you have actually made.
6. Verify that you want to remove the remark. When you verify, the comment will certainly be removed as well as nobody will have the ability to see it anymore.