How to Delete Photos From Facebook
1. Launch the Facebook application on your Android device. You can discover the app icon on among the screens or in the Applications food selection.
2. Kind your email address into the "Email" field as well as the password right into the "Password" field and faucet "Visit" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Food selection" symbol-- the one with three horizontal white lines-- then tap "Photos" in the Applications area to browse to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Touch the "Cds" tab to see all cds and then tap the album that contains the picture you want to remove.
5. Tap the image you intend to erase to view it and after that press or tap the "Menu" switch on your Android phone to present the menu box.
6. Faucet "Remove picture" and after that tap "Erase" to verify as well as erase the picture from the album. Tap "Cancel" if you wish to abort as well as maintain the image.
If you choose to utilize the default Android Internet internet browser instead of the Facebook application, the actions to remove the image resemble the steps you would take on your computer system.
The Android Menu switch appears like 3 lines or 3 dots. You often use it in the Facebook app to accessibility various functions.
You cannot recoup an image after you verify the removal.
Info in this article applies to Facebook for Android. Treatments could differ with various other versions or products.