How To Delete Notifications On Facebook
1. Log right into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" web link, situated at the top right corner of the page. Click "Account Setup" from the drop-down listing that appears. The "Account Setup" web page is displayed.
3. Click "Notices" from the menu on the left side of the page. The "Notifications Settings" page is shown.
4. Scroll to the "All Notifications" area of the web page. A checklist of all alerts types shows up, each with a check box next to it. Notifications you are subscribed to will have a check in package, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the checked box beside each notice kind you desire to get rid of. This will eliminate the check mark from the box and also eliminate you from getting the selected notice.
If you wish to eliminate a pop-up notice that shows up in the lower left edge of your page, simply hover over the notice and click the "x" that appears in the edge.
To erase notices sent out to your mobile or email, delete them as you generally would a sms message or e-mail message.
To remove red sharp notifications that appear in the top left corner of the display, click the world icon and click "See All Alerts." Click the "x" beside the notification you wish to eliminate.