How to Delete My Photos In Facebook
1. Release the Facebook application on your Android device. You could discover the app symbol on one of the screens or in the Applications food selection.
2. Kind your e-mail address into the "Email" area and also the password into the "Password" field and also tap "Visit" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Menu" icon-- the one with 3 straight white lines-- then touch "Photos" in the Apps section to browse to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Touch the "Cds" tab to see all albums and after that tap the album that contains the picture you want to erase.
5. Tap the photo you intend to erase to watch it then press or tap the "Menu" button on your Android phone to show the food selection box.
6. Faucet "Remove picture" and afterwards touch "Delete" to confirm and also remove the photo from the cd. Tap "Cancel" if you wish to abort as well as maintain the picture.
If you decide to utilize the default Android Internet web browser instead of the Facebook app, the actions to erase the image are similar to the steps you would certainly take on your computer system.
The Android Menu button looks like 3 lines or 3 dots. You usually use it in the Facebook application to access different functions.
You cannot recoup a photo after you validate the removal.
Details in this post relates to Facebook for Android. Procedures may vary with various other variations or items.