How to Delete A Facebook Photo
1. Launch the Facebook app on your Android gadget. You can locate the app symbol on among the displays or in the Applications menu.
2. Kind your e-mail address into the "Email" area as well as the password into the "Password" field as well as faucet "Log In" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Touch the "Food selection" symbol-- the one with 3 horizontal white lines-- then tap "Photos" in the Applications area to navigate to the Photos area of your Facebook account.
4. Touch the "Cds" tab to check out all cds and afterwards touch the cd which contains the image you intend to remove.
5. Tap the image you wish to remove to view it and after that press or tap the "Food selection" button on your Android phone to show the menu box.
6. Tap "Remove picture" and afterwards tap "Erase" to validate and erase the photo from the album. Tap "Cancel" if you wish to terminate and also maintain the photo.
If you decide to utilize the default Android Web web browser rather than the Facebook app, the steps to delete the picture are similar to the steps you would certainly tackle your computer.
The Android Menu button looks like three lines or 3 dots. You often use it in the Facebook app to gain access to various functions.
You can't recoup a picture after you validate the deletion.
Details in this write-up applies to Facebook for Android. Treatments could vary with other versions or items.