How to Delete Comment On Facebook
Approach 1: Removing Comments (Mobile Application)
1. Open the Facebook application. You could erase any kind of qualified comment utilizing your Facebook mobile application. Make sure you're logged in with the account that could remove the comment.
If you want to erase an article as opposed to a remark, see the next area.
2. Open up the Activity Log. The Activity log tracks all of the comments as well as messages you've made. You could promptly discover particular remarks making use of the Activity Log. To access the Activity Log:.
Android - Touch the Food selection (☰) switch in the upper-right corner, after that scroll all the way to "Activity Log.".
iOS - Tap the Menu (☰) button in the lower-right edge, then touch "Setups." Select "Task Log" from the new food selection.
3. Discover talk about your blog posts that you intend to erase. The Activity Log will just show remarks you've made. If you need to remove a comment a person made on your message, you'll have to open up that blog post rather.
You could erase remarks that you've made on other individuals's blog posts as well as remarks that others have left on your blog posts. You can not remove remarks that individuals have actually left on posts that typically aren't yours.
4. Open up the remark's menu. In the Task Log, tap the "v" next to the remark you wish to remove. If you're attempting to remove a comment directly from a post (not the Task Log), press and hold it to open up the remark's food selection.
5. Faucet "Erase" to remove the comment. You'll be asked to confirm that you wish to remove the comment from the blog post. If the "Delete" option is not readily available, you are not permitted to delete that remark.
Approach 2: Removing Remarks (Desktop)
1. Log right into the Facebook site. You could erase any of your comments utilizing the Facebook site. Make sure to visit with the account that is enabled to remove the comment.
If you need to erase a post as opposed to a remark, see the next section.
2. Locate the remark you wish to remove. You can delete comments that you have actually left on blog posts as well as remarks that others have actually left on your own posts. You could not delete comments that other individuals have left on other individuals's blog posts.
3. Make use of the Task Log to find comments you've made. You could locate any kind of remarks you've made using the Task Log.
Click the ▼ switch on top of the web page, then choose "Task Log." You could after that browse for the comment you wish to remove.
You can additionally just open up the post that contains the comment you intend to erase.
4. Click the button to the right of the remark you intend to remove. Click the "X" alongside other individuals's remarks or the Pencil switch beside your own.
5. Select "Remove" from the menu that shows up. This only takes place for remarks that you have actually made.
6. Validate that you wish to delete the comment. When you confirm, the remark will certainly be gotten rid of and also no one will have the ability to see it any longer.