Note: Deactivating your account is not the same thing as deleting your Facebook account This process only suspends your account and does not remove it permanently.
Caution: Deactivating your account will certainly not protect it from hackers.
How To Deactivate Facebook Account Forever
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the Account Food selection switch that lies in the upper-right hand corner of the display.
3. Select Setups from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Security in the left-hand column.
5. Select Deactivate your account, and afterwards follow the actions to finish the process.
Keep in mind: After you have actually finished this procedure, you will certainly no more be searchable neither noticeable to good friends on Facebook.