Keep in mind: Deactivating your account is not the very same point as erasing your Facebook account This procedure only suspends your account and also does not remove it completely.
Warning: Deactivating your account will certainly not safeguard it from hackers.
How To Deactivate A Facebook Account Permanently
1. Log right into your Facebook account.
2. Click the Account Menu switch that lies in the upper-right hand edge of the screen.
3. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Security in the left-hand column.
5. Select Deactivate your account, and after that adhere to the actions to complete the procedure.
Keep in mind: After you have actually finished this process, you will no more be searchable neither visible to friends on Facebook.