In instance you have discarded your number as well as have purchased a new one, you need to likewise upgrade the new number on your Facebook account.
How To Change Phone Number On Facebook Account
If you desire to alter your registered mobile number on Facebook, you need to follow the explained actions:
1. On your browser, open Facebook.com.
2. On the Facebook's welcome display that opens, login utilizing your information.
3. On the homepage of your profile, click the settings button (resembles an equipment symbol) located on the alerts tab.
4. From the drop-down checklist that appears, click the Settings choice.
5. On the General Accounts Setups web page that opens up, pick Mobile from the categories existing in the left pane.
6. On the Mobile Setups page, under Your phones section, click the Add another smart phone number link.
7. On the Please re-enter your password box that opens up, enter your password to confirm your activities, click Submit.
8. On the Activate Facebook Messages home window that appears, select your country/region as well as your mobile carrier from the particular fields.
9. Click Beside proceed.
10. On the new window that opens up, input the confirmation code that you will receive on your new number.
When you will certainly get in the confirmation code, your mobile number will certainly be registered with Facebook. If you do not get the confirmation code quickly, please wait for some while. Once you get the code, return to the same Mobile section under the Setups web page of your Facebook account, and input the verification code to wrap up the enrollment procedure.
If you desire, you can now eliminate (separate) your old mobile number from your Facebook account in instance it is no much longer in operation.