How To Change Name Of Facebook Group
1) Click the name of your group, under the heading 'groups.' You can discover this heading on the left sidebar of the primary Facebook web page.
2) Once you have actually been redirected to this group, you will certainly see a button in the top right edge that resembles an ellipsis (three dots in a row). Click on it as well as you will see a drop down checklist of choices appear. Between is an alternative called 'edit team setups.' That's where you have to click.
3) When you get on the brand-new setups web page, you will certainly see that the name will certainly turn up in a message box on top. The name must be to the right of the words 'team name' which are shaded in grey.
4) Click the box to position an arrow in there as well as to erase the old name. After that, you need to key in the brand-new name that you desire.
5) Once you have actually picked a name, scroll down to the bottom of the web page and also click on the blue 'conserve' button.
The name of your group will immediately alter. It might take a few minutes, however it's usually very fast. You could watch your group's name in the bottom left corner of its cover picture. When you transform the name, that action shows up as a blog post on your group's timeline for all members to see.
This is your page so you could modify it precisely to your liking.