How Do You Delete Photos Of You On Facebook
1. Release the Facebook application on your Android device. You could find the application icon on among the screens or in the Apps menu.
2. Kind your e-mail address into the "Email" field and also the password right into the "Password" area and also faucet "Visit" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Food selection" symbol-- the one with 3 horizontal white lines-- then touch "Photos" in the Apps section to browse to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Albums" tab to view all cds and afterwards touch the album which contains the picture you wish to delete.
5. Touch the picture you want to erase to see it and after that press or touch the "Menu" button on your Android phone to present the menu box.
6. Faucet "Erase image" and after that touch "Erase" to confirm and erase the image from the album. Tap "Terminate" if you want to abort as well as maintain the picture.
If you opt to utilize the default Android Internet browser instead of the Facebook application, the actions to erase the image resemble the actions you would take on your computer.
The Android Menu button looks like three lines or three dots. You commonly use it in the Facebook application to access different features.
You can't recover a photo after you validate the deletion.
Info in this write-up relates to Facebook for Android. Treatments may differ with various other variations or items.