How Do You Delete Notifications From Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" web link, situated at the top right edge of the page. Click "Account Settings" from the drop-down checklist that shows up. The "Account Settings" page is displayed.
3. Click "Notifications" from the menu on the left side of the page. The "Notifications Setups" page is displayed.
4. Scroll to the "All Notifications" section of the page. A list of all notifications kinds appears, each with a check box alongside it. Alerts you are signed up for will have a check in package, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the inspected box beside each alert kind you wish to eliminate. This will certainly get rid of the check mark from package and eliminate you from obtaining the selected notice.
If you want to eliminate a pop-up alert that shows up in the reduced left edge of your web page, just hover over the notification and click the "x" that appears in the corner.
To delete alerts sent to your mobile or e-mail, delete them as you normally would a text or e-mail message.
To eliminate red alert notices that show up in the top left edge of the screen, click the world symbol and also click "See All Alerts." Click the "x" beside the notification you want to eliminate.