Before you go any type of further in the direction of the process of transforming your Facebook name, you must keep in mind that as soon as you make amendments in your name on Facebook, you will not have the ability to make any type of more adjustments prior to the duration of 60 days. This limitation has been added to Facebook in order to protect against phony IDs and/or fraudulences.
As soon as you clearly recognize the limitations and also consequences that you may experience after changing your Facebook name, you can comply with the actions given below to obtain the work done utilizing your Android phone:
This entire procedure is really basic as well as easy also for the individual who is making use of an Android Smartphone for the first time
How Do You Change Your Name On Facebook App
1. Activate your Android phone.
2. From the home screen, tap the Menu switch to visit the apps list.
3. From the available applications, tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed in, on the opened home window, supply your login information in the ideal areas and also touch the Visit button.
5. On the Information Feed user interface that turns up, touch the Even more switch (Symbol with 3 straight lines) from the top-right corner of the screen.
6. From the opened up More interface, scroll down as well as tap the Account Setups option readily available under the ASSISTANCE & SETUP area.
7. From the Setups home window, tap General.
8. On the next home window that turns up, touch the Name option.
9. On the Modification Call home window, type your given name, middle name, and your last name in the First Name, Middle Call, and Surname areas specifically.
10. Type your Facebook account password in the To save the setting, please enter your Facebook password textbox.
11. Finally touch the Save button to change your Facebook name.