When I joined Facebook I place in a phony birth day due to the fact that I was as well young to open up an account at the time. Now I wish to change it to reveal my actual birthday. How do I do that?
How Do You Change Your Age On Facebook
Dagreenwing's response: It's very easy to transform your birthdate on Facebook Mandy. Right here's exactly how:
1. Visit to your Facebook account and also click on your name in to present your Timeline.
2. Click the Around link.
3. Click the Get in touch with as well as Basic Information web link in the left-hand column.
4. Float your computer mouse over the "Birth Day" line end click the Edit switch that pops up.
5. Adjustment the Month, Day and Year to mirror the date of your actual birthday.
Note: While you're below you could optionally change the privacy settings for your birthday celebration to conceal it from everyone with the exception of your friends.
And also if the protection of your personal info is really crucial to you (and it ought to be), you can choose to hide your birthday from every person yet on your own.
6. Click Save Modifications.
That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook account ought to currently be correct.
I wish this assists you. Good luck!