How Do I Share A Video On Facebook
Approach 1: Sharing a Good friend's Video Post
1. Browse to Facebook and also log in. Find your friend's video clip that you want to share.
2. Click heaven "Share" switch below the video clip.
3. Click "Share Web link" in order to publish the video clip for your close friends to see. Read more regarding editing and enhancing the video info and also personal privacy settings in the "Editing a Video's Privacy and also Information Particulars" area at the end of this write-up.
Method 2: Posting your Personal Video Clip from your Computer system
1. Browse to Facebook as well as log in. Click the "Add Photos/Video" button. This link is at the top of the page, quickly following the "Update Condition" and also coming before the "Develop Picture Album" message.
2. Browse through your computer system and choose a video clip to publish.
- Facebook will just enable you to submit video clips in these layouts: 3g2, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, avi, dat, divx, dv, f4v, flv, m2ts, m4v, mkv, mod, mov, mp4, mpe, mpeg, mpeg4, mpg, mts, nsv, ogm, ogv, qt, tod, ts, vob, as well as wmv. You could locate the data layout by right clicking on the file and also choosing "Quality" in Windows or "Obtain Information" in Mac OS X. You will discover the data style noted alongside "Submit Layout" in Windows as well as "Kind" in Mac OS X.
- Facebook also limits the dimension and length of the video. You could only post video which depend on 1gb or 20 minutes, whichever comes first.
3. Click on the file you desire to post and then click "Open.".
4. Click "Article" to upload your video clip. The video clip will certainly spend some time to post, but Facebook will certainly notify you when the video clip prepares to check out.