To secure your close friend listing from being perused by other individuals, it is very important that you transform your personal privacy choices. Follow the steps defined listed below to get the task done:
How Do I Hide My Friends List On Facebook
1. On your favorite web browser, open Facebook.com.
2. On the Facebook's welcome display, login with your credentials.
3. On the homepage of your account, click your Call alongside the house switch.
4. On your accounts timeline profile that opens up, click the Friends button below the cover photo.
5. On the Buddies web page that opens up, click the Manage button that has a small pencil sign on it. The button exists at the ideal side.
6. On the drop-down, click Edit Personal privacy.
7. On the Edit Personal privacy home window that opens, select Just Me from the drop-down list representing the Who can see my friend listing alternative.
8. Once done, click the Close button to save the modifications and also to shut the opened up box.
Currently your close friend listing will only be visible to you. Your pals will have the ability to see good friends you share, i.e. the people who are included your and their friend listing.