To protect your friend list from being perused by other individuals, it is very important that you alter your personal privacy options. Comply with the steps explained below to obtain the work done:
How Do I Hide My Friends List On Facebook Mobile
1. On your favored web browser, open Facebook.com.
2. On the Facebook's welcome display, login with your credentials.
3. On the homepage of your account, click your Call alongside the home button.
4. On your accounts timeline profile that opens, click on the Pals button below the cover picture.
5. On the Buddies web page that opens, click the Manage switch that has a small pencil sign on it. The switch is present at the ideal side.
6. On the drop-down, click Edit Personal privacy.
7. On the Edit Privacy window that opens up, choose Just Me from the drop-down list standing for the Who could see my friend list choice.
8. Once done, click the Close switch to save the adjustments and also to close the opened box.
Now your close friend checklist will just be visible to you. Your friends will have the ability to see close friends you share, i.e. the people who are included your and their buddy list.