To secure your good friend list from being browsed by other users, it is very important that you transform your privacy options. Comply with the actions described listed below to get the job done:
How Do I Hide My Friend List On Facebook
1. On your preferred internet browser, open Facebook.com.
2. On the Facebook's welcome display, login with your credentials.
3. On the homepage of your account, click on your Call alongside the house switch.
4. On your accounts timeline profile that opens, click the Pals button below the cover picture.
5. On the Pals web page that opens, click the Manage button that has a small pencil sign on it. The switch exists at the ideal side.
6. On the drop-down, click Edit Privacy.
7. On the Edit Privacy home window that opens up, choose Only Me from the drop-down listing standing for the That can see my friend list option.
8. When done, click the Close button to save the changes and also to close the opened box.
Currently your friend list will just be visible to you. Your buddies will certainly be able to see pals you have in common, i.e. the people that are added in your as well as their buddy checklist.