How Do I Delete Photos On My Facebook
1. Introduce the Facebook app on your Android device. You could locate the application symbol on one of the displays or in the Apps food selection.
2. Type your email address right into the "Email" field and the password right into the "Password" field and faucet "Visit" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Touch the "Food selection" symbol-- the one with three straight white lines-- and afterwards tap "Photos" in the Applications area to navigate to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Touch the "Cds" tab to watch all albums and after that tap the album that contains the photo you intend to erase.
5. Tap the image you intend to remove to view it and after that press or tap the "Food selection" switch on your Android phone to display the food selection box.
6. Tap "Delete image" then touch "Remove" to validate and also remove the image from the cd. Faucet "Cancel" if you intend to abort and also keep the picture.
If you decide to utilize the default Android Internet browser instead of the Facebook app, the actions to delete the photo resemble the actions you would tackle your computer.
The Android Food selection button appears like three lines or three dots. You typically use it in the Facebook app to access different functions.
You can't recoup a photo after you validate the deletion.
Info in this post applies to Facebook for Android. Treatments could vary with other versions or products.