How Do I Delete My Photos On Facebook
1. Introduce the Facebook app on your Android device. You could find the app symbol on one of the screens or in the Applications food selection.
2. Kind your email address into the "Email" field and also the password into the "Password" area and tap "Visit" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Menu" symbol-- the one with three horizontal white lines-- and afterwards tap "Photos" in the Apps area to navigate to the Photos area of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Cds" tab to watch all albums and afterwards touch the cd that contains the image you want to remove.
5. Touch the photo you intend to remove to view it then press or tap the "Food selection" switch on your Android phone to show the food selection box.
6. Tap "Erase photo" and afterwards tap "Erase" to verify as well as delete the picture from the cd. Faucet "Terminate" if you intend to abort and keep the picture.
If you prefer to make use of the default Android Internet internet browser as opposed to the Facebook app, the steps to remove the photo resemble the actions you would take on your computer system.
The Android Food selection button resembles 3 lines or three dots. You commonly use it in the Facebook app to gain access to various features.
You can not recoup an image after you confirm the deletion.
Info in this write-up applies to Facebook for Android. Treatments might vary with other versions or products.