However, there are geeks that just want to split any inquiries and also reacts to circumstances you had.
You can be a tutorial I created listed below "How Can I See who Views My Facebook Page" to it please try the steps below.
How Can I See who Views My Facebook Page
There is an expansion on Chrome web browser called "Profile Visitors for Facebook", mount this extension & restart chrome; open your Facebook account, you will certainly discover a new Tab as "Site visitors", there you could locate all the customers that saw your account.
One more Alternative:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline
2. Right click on your Internet browser after that click "Sight Page Resource"
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Macbook).
5. Kind: "InitialChatFriendsList" (Remember to not consist of Quotes (")).
6. Alongside it, you will locate checklist of numbers, these are the FB profile ID's of people that visit your Facebook Timeline.
7. Go to "Facebook.com" as well as append ID number with a "". e.g. if the FB ID is "mnop", you have to place it as: http://facebook.com/mnop.
I wish this article can help you and can be a reference for you, if you assume this post helpful, please share this short article.