To safeguard your good friend checklist from being browsed by various other individuals, it is essential that you transform your privacy alternatives. Adhere to the actions described below to get the work done:
How Can I Hide My Friends List On Facebook
1. On your favored internet browser, open Facebook.com.
2. On the Facebook's welcome display, login with your credentials.
3. On the homepage of your account, click your Name beside the residence switch.
4. On your accounts timeline profile that opens up, click on the Buddies button below the cover picture.
5. On the Buddies page that opens, click on the Manage button that has a tiny pencil symbol on it. The button is present at the ideal side.
6. On the drop-down, click Edit Privacy.
7. On the Edit Personal privacy window that opens up, choose Only Me from the drop-down checklist standing for the Who could see my friend listing option.
8. Once done, click the Close button to save the adjustments and also to close the opened up box.
Currently your close friend listing will just show up to you. Your friends will certainly be able to see pals you have in common, i.e. individuals that are added in your and also their pal listing.