To protect your friend list from being perused by other customers, it is necessary that you transform your privacy options. Comply with the actions described listed below to obtain the task done:
How Can I Hide My Friend List From Facebook
1. On your preferred internet browser, open Facebook.com.
2. On the Facebook's welcome screen, login with your qualifications.
3. On the homepage of your account, click your Name beside the home button.
4. On your accounts timeline profile that opens up, click the Pals switch below the cover photo.
5. On the Buddies web page that opens up, click on the Manage button that has a tiny pencil symbol on it. The button is present at the right side.
6. On the drop-down, click Edit Personal privacy.
7. On the Edit Personal privacy home window that opens, pick Just Me from the drop-down checklist standing for the That could see my friend listing choice.
8. As soon as done, click the Close button to conserve the modifications and also to close the opened up box.
Currently your buddy list will only show up to you. Your good friends will have the ability to see buddies you have in common, i.e. individuals who are included your and their good friend checklist.