To protect your pal listing from being browsed by other individuals, it is essential that you alter your privacy alternatives. Comply with the steps defined listed below to get the task done:
Hide Friends List On Facebook
1. On your favorite browser, open Facebook.com.
2. On the Facebook's welcome screen, login with your qualifications.
3. On the homepage of your account, click on your Name alongside the residence switch.
4. On your accounts timeline profile that opens up, click the Pals button listed below the cover image.
5. On the Friends page that opens up, click on the Manage button that has a tiny pencil icon on it. The switch is present at the right side.
6. On the drop-down, click Edit Privacy.
7. On the Edit Personal privacy home window that opens, pick Just Me from the drop-down list standing for the That can see my friend list option.
8. As soon as done, click the Close button to conserve the modifications as well as to shut the opened up box.
Now your good friend list will only be visible to you. Your buddies will certainly have the ability to see good friends you share, i.e. individuals who are included your and also their pal checklist.