To protect your good friend list from being perused by other customers, it is necessary that you alter your privacy alternatives. Comply with the steps described listed below to obtain the work done:
Hide Facebook Friends List
1. On your preferred internet browser, open Facebook.com.
2. On the Facebook's welcome screen, login with your credentials.
3. On the homepage of your account, click on your Name alongside the home button.
4. On your accounts timeline profile that opens up, click on the Buddies switch below the cover photo.
5. On the Buddies page that opens, click the Manage switch that has a small pencil symbol on it. The button exists at the best side.
6. On the drop-down, click Edit Personal privacy.
7. On the Edit Personal privacy home window that opens, select Only Me from the drop-down checklist standing for the That can see my friend list option.
8. Once done, click the Close switch to save the modifications and to close the opened up box.
Currently your buddy checklist will only show up to you. Your good friends will have the ability to see pals you share, i.e. individuals that are included your as well as their good friend list.