However, there are geeks that just wish to break any type of inquiries and responds to circumstances you had.
You can be a tutorial I developed below "Facebook who Viewed You" to it please attempt the actions below.
Facebook who Viewed You
There is an expansion on Chrome browser called "Account Visitors for Facebook", install this expansion & restart chrome; open your Facebook account, you will locate a new Tab as "Site visitors", there you could find all the customers who viewed your profile.
An additional Choice:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline
2. Right click your Browser after that click "Sight Web page Resource"
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Macbook).
5. Type: "InitialChatFriendsList" (Remember to not include Quotes (")).
6. Beside it, you will find listing of numbers, these are the FB account ID's of individuals who see your Facebook Timeline.
7. Go to "Facebook.com" and also append ID number with a "". e.g. if the FB ID is "mnop", you have to put it as: http://facebook.com/mnop.
I hope this article can aid you and also can be a referral for you, if you think this write-up helpful, please share this post.