Note: Deactivating your account is not the exact same thing as removing your Facebook account This procedure just suspends your account and does not eliminate it permanently.
Warning: Deactivating your account will not secure it from cyberpunks.
Facebook Deactivated Account
1. Log right into your Facebook account.
2. Click on the Account Food selection switch that lies in the upper-right hand edge of the display.
3. Select Setups from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Safety and security in the left-hand column.
5. Select Deactivate your account, and then comply with the actions to complete the procedure.
Note: After you have completed this procedure, you will no more be searchable neither visible to buddies on Facebook.